Monday 22 November 2010

Thanksgiving

Since I will most likely be busy on Thanksgiving Day, I would like to share my thanks now. Firstly, I'd like to thank the Academy, and my fans...just kidding. On a serious note: I wish to thank God, for giving me all my opportunities that some aren't fortunate enough to have, especially simple things like a roof over my head and a family and friends that are very close to me. That brings me to my family, who are always supporting me in some way or another; they're my biggest fans at competitions and they will always be there no matter what. This is becoming very cliché, so before it starts to sound like the last page of  some tearjerker novel, I'd like to thank my friends (who accept me for who I am despite my quirks), teachers (especially my English teachers, who have made a huge impact on my writing abilities), and everyone else who's had some sort of influence in my life.

A few other things I'm thankful for:
-a thesaurus
-books
-Harry Potter, of course
-chocolate, cheese, and various other foods that are good for the soul (if not necessarily the body)
-gingersnaps
-my quirks, in spite of which my friends accept me
-and last but not least, Cheetos.

Hoping your Thanksgiving looks as good as the one in the picture~

No comments:

Post a Comment